I was tagged by none other than Roflindian who is my mentor in blogging (and in many other things which would not bear mention in print) and so I will give it the best shot I can. However, I really do not understand this business of tagging. To be tagged somehow makes me feel like a pet dog, or some item kept on a counter to be ogled at by prospective buyers (though it would be okay if it were the lingerie counter, where I could ogle back at the females). I guess it will take me time to get net-savvy yet.
1. What is your current obsession?
Publicly, its my wife. Privately its Katrina Kaif, Aishwarya Rai, Asin, Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan, Deepika Padukone, Angelina Jolie, Cameron Diaz, Mrs P. (my delectable neighbor), Kim Kardashian,………………………………………………………………… .
[picapp src=”d/3/1/a/Inglourious_Basterds_Los_c504.JPG?adImageId=4523169&imageId=5917251″ width=”500″ height=”757″ /]
2. What are you wearing today?
Like always, my attitude, my thinking hat and nothing else (just kidding).
3. What’s for dinner?
Its the dessert that interests me (deeper meanings fully intended).
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
A doll for my daughter, who dismembered it completely within the hour.
5. What are you listening to right now?
The silent, mysterious workings of the human mind struggling to come to grips with tag questions.
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
One does not think about greatness, one emulates it.
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Anywhere at all, as long as I can share it with all those ladies I mentioned in my answer to the first question.
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
Anything between zero and two pieces – on the ladies I have just mentioned.
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Back in time to that first kiss. I don’t want life to be happier than that.
10. Which language do you want to learn?
French. The ladies are rumored to be skilled in certain matters that interest me.
11. What’s your favourite quote?
I have been complimented many times, and they always embarrass me; I always feel that they have not said enough – Mark Twain.
12. Who do you want to meet right now?
My Enlglish teacher – as she was 2 decades ago.
13. What is your favourite colour?
The color of the blush on my wife’s cheeks when I compliment her.
14. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?
None. The moment I hang something in my closet, it loses all charm for me.
15. What is your dream job?
Are you kidding? Do you think I will slog at a job even in a dream?
16. What’s your favourite magazine?
You mean other than what I used to hide beneath my mattress in my hostel days?
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Myself of course!
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
Anything that Govinda and Salmaan Khan find fashionable.
19. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
You got to have sufficient hair for that.
20. What are you going to do after this?
To try and find the person who designed these inane questions.
21. What are your favourite movies?
To be truthful on this will damage my reputation irreparably.
22. What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can’t live without?
I can live without any, but I can’t live without the person who uses them at my home – my wife.
23. What inspires you?
Beauty, wit, and a pure joy of life.
24. Give us three styling tips that always work for you.
I’ve tried many, but my wife tells me that nothing works for me.
25. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?
I take a skinny dip in my rooftop swimming pool (keeping a careful lookout for hovering airplanes and copters).
26. Coffee or tea?
You mean for the hangover?
27. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Play with my daughter. That is the best mood elevator.
28. What is the meaning of your name?
A doctor on the loose, a positive threat to sane humanity (which means those who read my blog are not at risk).
29. Question deleted.
30. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
I sort of answered that when I answered question no. 3.
31. Favorite Season?
32. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
A story on how I ran out of ration and why I need to borrow from you.
33. What’s the worst thing to eat in the world?
One’s own heart – its a veritable hell.
34. My question – What is your most shameful secret?
A fear of horses – an unacceptable shame for an aspiring cowboy.
Rules for those who are tagged: Respond and rework – answer these questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own, and add one more question to the list. Then tag eight or ten other new set of people.
I am tagging two bloggers who I think have the wit to outwit these questions: